Monday, August 1, 2011

We have begun!

Welcome to the first post in our new blog for the cosplay duo "Blame the Muse in Purple Glitter Platform Boots." As we work towards our cosplays for the next convention, I hope you will come see our Facebook page.
I am Jordan, and I get the feeling that I am going to be the webmaster in all this. :) Stephanie is the better half of our duo.  Here is a bit if you would like to get to know me a little better.
As I said, my name is Jordan, and I am the obligatory plus sized cosplayer. Don't worry, you won't see me in Sailor suits anytime soon. I'm a waitress who lives with her boyfriend in Greenville, NC. Bet you never saw a Waffle House waitress cosplaying, huh? I am going to college for medical sciences. That said, I am an aspiring photographer. You know those college aged kids that walk around conventions asking for your picture with the antique camera? That's me. (Plus, consider that an honor, film is expensive now a days.)
Stephanie and I are best friends from our freshman year of college. Thankfully that hasn't changed.
We both attend Nekocon in Hampton, VA every year as staff. (Come, be a gopher! Do it for the boots!)
So, come, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay with us.

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment